.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

the trouble with procastination

The trouble with procastination is that the longer you procastinate, the harder it will be to get back into whatever you were doing...

And so while I cant believe that it is almost 3 months since my last post, i mean I have consistently blogged at least a post every month since i first started...!

Yet i sort of understand how it got to this point...
mostly because i made 3 trips out,
---> 1 whirlwind trip to BKK for work with lots of prep work and then lots to follow up on
---> 1 holiday to Taipei, my first holiday since marriage that is without hubby and/or kids
---> 1 family holiday to ClubMed Bintan with the kids
and I broke my routine

And by the time I got back, I have lots of work to catch on, AND it seems i have too much stuff to blog about... and so i procastinated... and it is now almost 3 months later...

my bad.

and

I confess:



while most pp procastinate by putting off what they should do now till later...


I





my bad.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?