.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Kiss - 01




My first words upon opening the box of jigzaw at home were "These will kill me..."

1000 pcs of 1.5x1.5cm pieces with the majority differentiated only by being gold, slightly less gold, darker gold, bronze, reddish bronze, darkish bronze, small specks of gold, larger specks of gold, some dark brown, very brown, dark brown, black...

It is going to take f o r e v e r.

It took me 1.5 hours just to sort them into 5 bags of straight borders, gold family, bronze family, flowery family, non-glittery family.

I had to stop when my eyes were seeing stars even when they were closed.

E never did have a passion for puzzles growing up and could not understand why I would 找罪受(find trouble for myself)...

but But BUT it was a LABOR OF LOVE!

*pout*

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?