.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 28, 2008

An so-called "Update"

Received a call from my workshop re the accident which is practically no update.

i.e. both insurers confirmed receipt of report made by me, and the accused's insurer is still waiting for accused to make report.

Conclusion: nothing doing since until HE makes a report, his insurer accepts blame and give go-ahead to for repair, I'm still driving around with a scratched bumper

:(

am wondering if i should go check out quotes for polishing (must guarantee to remove all scratches) and then private settlement with the accused to move things along.

BUT THEN it pisses me off to have to do all the running around for something which is not my fault.

ARGH!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?