.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME! (updated 2-5-08)


Received various well wishes via sms, MSN, FB and emails (from SPUG, SOFT and NUS biz school which was sweet but kinda weird).

Thank you all, HUGS.

especially to GT who shares the same birthday.

But I am missing 1 happy birthday message.

E is in Paris exploring the catacomb and I hope he is just totally engrossed and not grossed out or entangled in anyway.

He has till 2359:59 Singapore time.

Otherwise, even the LV bag wont be enough to make up for it.

pout*

update 2-5-08

He called at 8pm (SG time) to wish me Happy Birthday and to inform me that the LV bag I wanted is out of stock in the whole or Paris.


Well, you win some, you lose some.

But I figure I'm still winning.

:)

Labels:


Comments:
Happy birthday !!! Have a blessed year ahead.
 
Happy Birthday! We are April babies!
 
Hi Janet, Happy belated birthday! :)
 
Thank you philip, Giz and Izel!

and Happy Belated Birthday to you too, Giz!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?