.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Air horn again

oh good grief. The air horn is back in my ear.

This time my regular doc has gone on 2 weeks leave (it IS the school holidays) and an old school locum has given me red pills for "running nose" and they knocked me every night.

But it is uneasy sleep, with vivid dreams about carry ons in my life right now.

Unfortunately i dont wake up from these terribly scary (not the monster scary, but the you've been black listed scary) and sad dreams (nobody died but you have no more friends anyway).

I just drift from one terrible dream to another.

Even when i do wake, i have a hard time deciding if those were indeed dreams or my life just before i fell asleep.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?