.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, November 12, 2005

run away

I just got home from a session. The pricinpal is drunk and sent back to his hotel room without his karaoke. I am sober but feel the need to get drunk and start challenging for drinks.

We had a prob with closing a us$4mil proj by this week and we all feel down. We alternate between not drinking at all and drinking too much. the diff between a celebration and utter dejection, hopefully it is the pause before the award. I dunno, we gotta wait a week.

in the mean time they sent the onIy girl home. am just glad that I wasn't driving cos I actually experienced double vision and had close 1 eye to see the road signs and give proper instructions to the driver....

now... I just feel thirsty and a need to run away from it all.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?