.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 03, 2011

CUT at MBS




Was at CUT @ MBS by Wolfgang Puck on Friday for a business dinner.

The service was uneven, good hostess, flamboyant local (singlish is fun!) captain/ manager, cool efficient wait staff (who were momentary flabbergasted because I moved 1 seat away at my table and they didnt know whom to serve the cocktail to), ok assistant sommelier who looked a lot like Jonathan Leong aka Singapore Idol runner-up (Are you the Sommelier? I am the ASSISTANT sommerlier.)

There was an incident when my boss sent the soup back as it was not hot enough, it came back very quick and hot. My boss joked that it must have been easy to microwave it, and the wait staff was absolutely offended. "SIR, we do not use microwave in our kitchen!"

LOL.

Any way, it was the food we went for, and I started off with a chilli tequila-based cocktail "Devil in Disguise"

Complimentary bread with butter. Oh-they-were-to-die-for even for a non-carb lover like me.

Shared

2 bottle of wines

The other guests had other stuff like oxtail broth, Lobster, Dover sole, various cuts of steak etc.

Total bill $1700.00 for a party of 7


I would do it again for:


but but but must save $$$ first.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?