.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 09, 2011

Awesomeness

hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com



Did you already know about this blog? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?

Oh you don't?

ermm... It's really good, in that childlike honest funny kind of way.

I was going to write to Allie to tell her how much I like her work, but then she already has tons of fan mail which she may read but will never get around to replying (not that I wanted a reply).

So I'm just going to send her good thoughts and wish her well.

But if I don't tell her that I am sending her good thoughts, will she still know that I am sending her good thoughts and will she feel the good thoughts?

Maybe I will still send her that email.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?