.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 12, 2010

A Sigh of Relief

Ahhhhh...

Practically non-stop working days and nights and twilights over the last one and half months due to multiple clashing deadlines.

- Year end reportings
- Tax issues
- Board Meetings
- International Sales Conference of which I am host and organiser

Finally, all done (well, I'm still owing the meeting minutes for the Board Meetings and some actions to be taken for the Sales Conference) but all the guests are finally home and I can breathe easier now.

Thank you to all the friends who checked up on me when they noticed that I was still on MSN way after bedtime and that usually meant that I am still in the office at some ungodly hour.

I am back!

Labels:


Comments:
yay !
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?