.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A good day

I had 3 things to accomplish today:

- Get a new sim card from m1.
My old one is having contact issues, causing no sim card errors and difficulty in signing on to 3g. This necessitates the process of removing the hero's back cover, battery and sim card, rubbing the sim card and then replacing sim card, battery and back cover, restarting hero and hoping I don't have to do it all over again immediately.

Went to m1 and there was only 1 person in the q who was browsing at brochures of price plans. She quickly made way when I inched closer and closer. Explained to the counter staff, he took down the details, consulted with his manager and viola- a new sim card at no charge! Nice.


- Exchange contact lens.
I had thought that I was getting clumsy and had dropped the lens when I didn't find a lens in the 1st bubble pack. Then I thought that I tore the next 1 when there was a small cut in the lens from the 2nd pack. Then there was nothing in the 3rd. I really am not and can't be THAT clumsy (unless I was drunk, and maybe not even then).

I examined the rest of the 2 remaining unopened bubble pack. 1 was EMPTY! Wah lao eh.

Went back to the shop, showed them the unopened but empty pack and they gave me a new strip of lenses, no further explanations necessary. Yay!


- Buy something from Watson's
The challenge being I had no idea what was the brand or packaging, having only seen it being used by somebody who could only tell where she got it.

So there I was, staring at the multitude of products and a sales staff came by to help. And she found it! With a smile! Cool.


Then I managed to pick up some other stuff from another shop where the staff helped me to carry to my car. She volunteered without me whining, looking pathetic or asking for help. It wasn't even an extraordinary or expensive purchase, just over $100 of several bulky stuff. Great service. All the more appreciated since it was unexpected.


The day ended with me finishing a project faster and with less pain then expected.



If only every day could be like this.




Gasp! I hope I haven't used up my quota of good service this year...



(Posted using hero)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?