.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 20, 2009

BMI

E has been very health conscious and even checking up on me from time to time.

So I was unperturbed when he asked for my current height and weight, which I knew he must be checking my BMI again.

calculate bmi


Out with a result of 21.


Based on the guidelines of Singapore Health Promotion Board for adults:

BMI (kg/m2) for AdultsHealth Risk
27.5 and aboveHigh Risk
23 – 27.4Moderate Risk
18.5 – 22.9Low Risk (healthy range)
Below 18.5 Risk of nutritional deficiency diseases and osteoporosis


"Whoa! Very good leh!"

"Ehm, yeah, ok...."
"What do you mean VERY GOOD LEH"
"What were you expecting" as I crooked an eyebrow.

"Er, em, you know, you've just given birth and so, ah, good lor." as he pretended to be busy with something.

"Hmmm..."

I wonder if this is supposed to be a complement or he was seeing me no up...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?