.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My 25 random things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you!

1. I was a tomboy growing up who would sulk and/or cry if I had to wear a dress for CNY/ wedding or birthday dinner. I might still be one.

2. I was a marksman with the AR15 in the NCC

3. I can cook from scratch with or without a recipe, decently.

4. I am mortally afraid of lizards. E helps me catch most of them at home but I catch all the cockroaches, so we're about even.

5. My 2 favorite books are "Lord of the Rings" and "红楼梦", both of which I had read at least 15 times.

6. I can't live without chilli. I'm not sure if I want to live without chilli.

7. I drive too fast for my Nissan March. I'm not sure if I will still be driving too fast or at the right speed for the car if I have a more powerful car.

8. I made my father cry when I refused to continue my studies in the Uni. We compromised by my applying only to the 2 business schools of NUS and NTU, if I didn't get into either, I could pursue other options. I was accepted into NUS Bizad. I'm glad I went.

9. I sang alto in my primary school choir, and we performed at youth festival concerts etc.

10. The 2 friends closest to my heart are both "yanling"s. I'm truly blessed.

11. I aced all my chinese exams in school, once topping my cohorts for the year in Secondary School.

12. I used to hand make Christmas Cards for my close friends from Primary 5 to Uni 1.

13. I flunk Uni 1 for failing stats at twice. Devastating but it made me less afraid of failures.

14. I love BBQ chicken wings, and buffalo wings with blue cheese dip!

15. I am good with my hands and can do most handicrafts including knitting and croqueting, but I haven't learned how to use a sewing machine yet.

16. I once drank 2 3/4 jug of beer in 1.5 hours.

17. I learned to do make up by applying them to only half a face and see it was any improvement

18. I had pre-cancerous cells taken out during a colonscopy.

19. My favorite beach is Chrissy Beach in San Francisco, and favorite holiday location in Phuket.

20. My comfort food is my mom's rice porridge with fish slices and meat balls.

21. I can only eat eat yellow flat noodles if they are part of Hokkien Mee, and never in soup.

22. I played lots of sports and tried different types of exercises growing up. Volley ball, Badminton, Table Tennis, Tennis, Squash, Cycling, Bowling, Cross-country running, Kickboxing, Pilates etc. I realized I only played team sports where the other team is on the OTHER side.

23. My favorite cocktail is a hurricane which I first tried in New Orleans.

24. I want to complete at least one triathlon this lifetime, but first I need to learn to swim the freestyle properly, do so in open seas AND to cycle on the road.

25. E, my 2 girls and I hug, kiss and say "I love u"s to each other each time we leave the house for work/ school.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?