.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, December 15, 2008

Bird

Been eating like a bird, subsisting on about 1.5 meals a day.

It started off with being too busy and forgetting to eat until the pains come.

Then I developed some stomach troubles which left me with not much appetite.

And now I've simply stop feeling that hungry much.

Kinda weird, since I've always prided myself as one who live to eat rather than eat to live, usually planning ahead to next meal's menu while I still eating the current meal.

So things are Not good.

Okaaaay, the possible weight loss in the future may be sorta nice, but I've never been one to obsess about it anyways since I'm ok with +/- 5% or 10% most days. (the qualifying notes re possible and future is because I haven't actually weigh myself recently to check if there's been any change...)

Gonna have to try to eat some small breakfast before leaving home in the morning, and have a lunch and a dinner at decent times instead of supper times. And buy some stuff to stock up in the office.

There'll still be hope if I take action rather than just think about it...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?