.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Still flying

lots of people got out at Moscow and not many checkin from Moscow to Houston. I choped an empty row and took the middle seat in case somebody wants to share.

Ahhhh... to stretch out over three seats, 3 pillows and 3 blankets to make myself comfortable. Well, as comfortable as sleeping coach class over a row of air plane seats is possible.

I have watched so many movies this trip, even some that i didnt want to watch...

The Queen
Los Managers (Spanish)
The Clown and the King (Korean)
The Taste of Fish (Japanese)
Playboy Cops (Cantonese)

I can only pray that my return trip in Sept will see NEW movie list.

Failing that, I will just get drunk.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?