.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 12, 2008

I want I want I want a HP 2133

I want after the HP 2133 Mini-Note PC (the model with the mostest and NO VISTA, not the entry level for student's use obviously), I dont really need it since the Fujitsu baby I have is still working fine, though a little worst for wear over 3+ years.

But I drool at the thought of less weight (with the 3-cell battery) on my shoulders when I travel.

And the pretty skin and accessories...



Obviously it will be more logical to lust after the sexy Macbook Air, but it will more integrated functions and ports wins hands-down for me.

Hubby still owes me a birthday prezzy, and he wanted to buy me an iphone...

or I just might send in a requisition at my office ;)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?