.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Secret ingredient

I can't remember which trip was it or when or even where.

Mostly likely BKK since that is the place that I've most frequently traveled recently for work.

I was riding in a car and was looking out the window (or walking very quickly along a road, I can't remember which) and something caught my eye.

A street hawker seemed to be washing his wok with a bunch of plastic straws.

Strange, I'd thought that a bunch of bamboo straws will do much better in cleaning.

And what a lot of liquid that he is using to wash his wok, hmmm... was it oil?

Very strange indeed.

I had almost forgotten about the incident until I read this article.



crispy plastic fried bananas... wow.

Then we had chicken rice ordered in for lunch, with a side dish of super crispy onion with real crunch even though the dish is stone cold from being left in the open since morning.

Super crunchy crisp onions.

.
.
.

why is my stomach feel all queasy in a sudden?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?