.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 14, 2007

"Dio Tao Biao" loh!



Amazing.

Received a call on Mon just after lunch on my handphone.

Ring-Ring

Check Caller ID

"Withheld"

*wah lao, must be another Credit Card/ Cash Transfer/ boh-liao call*

Hello

Good Afternoon M'am. I am calling from the National Day Parade Organisers.

YOU ARE KIDDING?!I GOT THE TICKETS?

Yes M'am. Congratulations!

I got the tickets to the actual day? (I had entered my family of 4 for 4 chances at 4 tickets on actual day)

Yes M'am. 4 tickets to the actual day. May I check the IC number with you please?

Sure

T04******, I believe this is a very young lady?

Yes! My younger daughter

Please have a pen and paper ready for the collection details. 23-6-07 ~ 2-7-07 10am ~ 8pm at Marina Square Atrium @ Level 2. Please bring along BirthCert for your daughter and your NRIC.

Sure! Thanks! Er... Thanks for the Call! You are going to be making many more calls? Please drink lots of water... *maternal blabbering flowing out from happiness there*

Thanks M'am. (so nice these army boys :D )


......................................

First parade at the bay!
Tattoo transfer on the face!
Red T-shirts!
Songs!
Lights!
FIREWORKS!

Here we come!


p/s. I read that it is 1 in 8 chance of getting tickets this year. woo-hoo!

Labels:


Comments:
Congrats!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?