.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 06, 2006

E 060204

Once you start, you cant stop :D

started 11:25pm. 2080 steps/ 20 min/ 380 cal

did my usual stretches, sit ups and pushups, and some weights. and added a new exercise called "the plank". basically, supporting myself on forearms and toes while facing the floor, and it works out the body core muscles. am doing just 1 set of 20 deep breaths, while the last 5 usually killing me as i wobble. I'm trying to work up to 3 sets of 15.

was doing stretches while i bend over at the waist, and found that my right knee seem to be higher than the left's... wonder if it is just my imagination or am i better at noticing the imbalances due difference in hip height?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?