.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 10, 2005

cheeky. Lonely no more

Was half asleep listening to the radio on way to work this morning, and the song "Lonely no more" came up.

Usually i love the song and the catchy chorus, but i might have been a little crazy this morning, cos first i started thinking "darn! "Lonely No More"? that is bad english", and then i thot it sounded just like a product with a bad name with bad english, like like like "Smelly No More"!

And the next thing was the song was transformed with my head with

I don't wanna be smelly no more
I don't wanna have to pay for this
I don't want to know the odor at my door
Is just another heartache on my list

gosh! and i woke up fully with giggles. only prob is i cant get this stupid version of the song out of my head, help!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?